Attend John's Exclusive Event With World-Class Speakers In An Intimate Environment
Join John for an experiential and exclusive leadership event.
Exchange is a three - day leadership event unlike anything you've ever experienced, allowing you to:
- Connect directly with leadership expert and best-selling author, John Maxwell. The relaxed and intimate setting allows you to relate with John one-on-one.
- Focus on your issues and your agenda with our extensive Q&A time. We commit that John will address all of your leadership questions by the conclusion of the event.
- Meet other senior leaders investing in their own leadership growth. Develop professional relationships and lasting friendships with like-minded leaders who can add value to your own growth.
- Enjoy the experiential learning process. Attendees have the opportunity to take part in a variety of experiences unavailable to the general public. Past Exchange experiences have included a private concert with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, dinner at the New York Stock Exchange, and batting practice at Fenway Park!
"We learn new lessons each year that we implement in our business practices. After hearing John this year, we are better equipped to handle difficult situations with employess. Our business in the next 12 months will more than pay for the money we spend on Exchange."
—Don Howe, President and Founder, Howe Insurance Services
“I’ve attended ten Exchange events since 2001 and have shared everything I’ve learned with my team. We have gone through a paradigm shift that has empowered individual and team talents in ways we never thought were possible.”
– Greg Smith, CEO, Compco Industries
“Our business grows to the extent we do, so when I wrote out my personal development plan, I had to put Exchange on it. Spending time with John in very small groups and asking him direct questions – it’s amazing what we learn there.”
– Dianna Kokoszka, President of MAPS Coaching / Keller Williams
“Exchange has been a powerful resource to help me grow as a leader in our business, in my church, and with my family! John’s content continues to refresh and educate. It is exciting and so applicable!”
– Tom Furrer, President & CEO, TWF Industries, Inc.
Deadline & Pricing
Early Bird: $8,000 (Deadline is July 1, 2014.)
SIGN UP HERE! Or for more information contact Sarah Weeks, our Exchange Concierge, at (678) 387-2829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.