Attend John's Exclusive Event With World-Class Speakers
JOIN JOHN C. MAXWELL FOR AN EXPERIENTIAL AND EXCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP EVENT
NOVEMBER 4-6, 2015 in SAN FRANCISCO
Exchange is a three-day leadership event unlike anything you've ever experienced, allowing you to:
- Connect directly with leadership expert and best-selling author, John C. Maxwell. The relaxed and intimate setting allows you to relate with John one-on-one.
- Focus on your issues and your agenda with our extensive Q&A time. We commit that John will address all of your leadership questions by the conclusion of the event.
- Meet other senior leaders investing in their own leadership growth. Develop professional relationships and lasting friendships with like-minded leaders who can add value to your own growth.
- Enjoy the experiential learning process. Attendees have the opportunity to take part in a variety of experiences unavailable to the general public. Past Exchange experiences have included a private concert with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, dinner at the New York Stock Exchange, and batting practice at Fenway Park!
We will have one of the most influential speaker line-ups and experiences of all Exchange events, including:
• John Maxwell speaking on the lessons he’s learned since Exchange in Atlanta, and his most recent book Intentional Living: Choosing a Life That Matters.
• We will also take you on a learning site visit at VMware, where you will experience behind-the-scenes tours and hear from members of their leadership team. Also, there will be an incredible once-in-a-lifetime surprise experience the evening of Wednesday, November 4.
• Liz Wiseman, a researcher, executive advisor, and speaker who teaches leaders around the world, as well as the President of the Wiseman Group. Liz will be speaking on two of her best-selling books: Rookie Smarts: Why Learning Beats Knowing in the New Game of Work and Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter.
• Tony Bond, Associate Vice President & Managing Consultant at Great Place to Work®, a global human resources consulting, research, and training firm specializing in organizational trust.
• Dave Dravecky, former Major League Baseball player for the San Diego Padres and San Francisco Giants. After years of surgery, radiation, pain and depression, his pitching arm was amputated to stop the spread of cancer and saved his life. Dave will share what he learned in finding encouragement and hope, no matter what life throws at you.
WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY:
"We learn new lessons each year that we implement in our business practices. After hearing John this year, we are better equipped to handle difficult situations with employess. Our business in the next 12 months will more than pay for the money we spend on Exchange."
—Don Howe, President and Founder, Howe Insurance Services
“I’ve attended ten Exchange events since 2001 and have shared everything I’ve learned with my team. We have gone through a paradigm shift that has empowered individual and team talents in ways we never thought were possible.”
– Greg Smith, CEO, Compco Industries
“Our business grows to the extent we do, so when I wrote out my personal development plan, I had to put Exchange on it. Spending time with John in very small groups and asking him direct questions – it’s amazing what we learn there.”
– Dianna Kokoszka, President of MAPS Coaching / Keller Williams
“Exchange has been a powerful resource to help me grow as a leader in our business, in my church, and with my family! John’s content continues to refresh and educate. It is exciting and so applicable!”
– Tom Furrer, President & CEO, TWF Industries, Inc.
Early Bird: $8,500
REGISTRATION IS SOLD OUT FOR EXCHANGE 2015. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact Sarah Weeks, our Exchange Concierge, at (678) 387-2829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PREVIOUS EXCHANGE SPEAKERS
Andy Stanley, pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries
Edward H. Bastian, president of Delta Air Lines and a member of the company’s Board of Directors
David G. Salyers, Vice President of Marketing for Chick-fil-A, Inc.
Arthur Blank, Owner & Chairman of the Atlanta Falcons and MLS Atlanta, and Co-Founder of The Home Depot
Mark Miller, Vice President for Organizational Effectiveness at Chick-fil-A, Inc.
Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer at Microsoft
Dan Cathy, CEO of Chick-fil-A
David Gergen, CNN Senior Political Analyst
Senator Bob Dole, Former US Senator
Gail Devers, Olympic Athlete
John Smoltz, Atlanta Braves
Linda Kaplan Thaler, Chairman of Publicis Kaplan Thaler
Jonathan Reckford, Habitat for Humanity
Bernice King, daughter of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Pat Williams, Orlando Magic
General Leo Brooks, West Point