Attend John's Exclusive Event With World-Class Speakers
JOIN JOHN C. MAXWELL FOR AN EXPERIENTIAL AND EXCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP EVENT (ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT!)
NOVEMBER 2-4, 2016 in DALLAS, TX
Exchange is a three-day leadership event unlike anything you've ever experienced, allowing you to:
- Connect directly with leadership expert and best-selling author, John C. Maxwell. The relaxed and intimate setting allows you to relate with John one-on-one.
- Focus on your issues and your agenda with our extensive Q&A time. We commit that John will address all of your leadership questions by the conclusion of the event.
- Meet other senior leaders investing in their own leadership growth. Develop professional relationships and lasting friendships with like-minded leaders who can add value to your own growth.
- Enjoy the experiential learning process. Each year, a surprise experience is the highlight of Exchange. Past Exchange experiences have included tossing footballs at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, having a reception and dinner at the New York Stock Exchange, taking batting practice at Fenway Park, and chartering a Delta plane and taking guests to a surprise location for dinner.
- Get exposure to top level leaders from organizations that are admired for being world-class in their industries as they share best practices in leadership and culture.
Special Guest Speakers in 2016 will include:
John C. Maxwell – New York Times Bestselling Author and Speaker
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books. He was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine in 2014. That same year John also received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network. His organizations – The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and The John Maxwell Leadership Foundation – have trained more than 5 million leaders in every nation.
Dr. Jack Graham’s – Pastor, Prestonwood Baptist Church
Dr. Jack Graham is the pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church, one of the nation’s largest, most dynamic congregations.
When Dr. Graham came to Prestonwood in 1989, the 8,000-member congregation responded enthusiastically to his straightforward message and powerful preaching style.
Now thriving with more than 41,000 members, Prestonwood continues to grow. In 2006, the church began a second location, the North Campus, in a burgeoning area 20 miles north of Plano, and the church also has a flourishing Spanish ministry, Prestonwood en Español.
Dr. Graham is a noted author of numerous books, including Man of God, Unseen and a new book, Angels: Who They Are, What They Do and Why It Matters. His passionate, biblical teaching is also seen and heard across the country and throughout the world on PowerPoint Ministries. Through broadcasts, online sermons and e-mail messages, Dr. Graham addresses relevant, everyday issues that are prevalent in our culture and that strike a chord with audiences worldwide.
He recently served as Honorary Chairman of the 2015 National Day of Prayer and he has served as President of the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest Protestant denomination in the country with 16 million members.
He and his wife, Deb, have three married children and six grandchildren.
Stan Richards – Founder of the Richard’s Group
Stan founded The Richards Group as a freelance practice after graduating from Pratt Institute in New York. His work has received awards in virtually every major competition in the world, and broader recognition has followed. He was chosen by the Dallas Society of Visual Communications as “the single individual who, over his career, has made the most significant contribution to the advancement of creative standards in the Southwestern United States.” His alma mater, Pratt, honored him with a Distinguished Alumnus Award. The leading trade magazine, Advertising Age, featured Stan as a cover story; he was included in The Wall Street Journal’s “Giants of Our Time” series and named an Entrepreneur of the Year by Inc. magazine. The University of Texas honored Stan with its Reddick Award for leadership
in communication, preceded by honorees Walter Cronkite, Ted Turner, and Bill Moyers. Southern Methodist University announced the Stan Richards Creative Chair and, in the same year, Stan received the AIGA Gold Medal, the award for career achievement in design.
In 1999, Stan received the highest honor available to a creative with his election to the Art Directors Hall of Fame, joining such luminaries as Walt Disney, Norman Rockwell, and Andy Warhol.
And in 2014, the University of Texas renamed its nationally recognized advertising program the Stan Richards School of Advertising & Public Relations. In addition, Stan serves, or has served, on many boards: The Salvation Army, Episcopal School of Dallas, YMCA, Cooper Aerobics Enterprises, Dallas Symphony Association, United Way, the Creative Committee of the 4A’s, Pratt Institute Board of Trustees, and the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation. Apart from business, Stan’s interests include skiing in Utah and fly-fishing the backwaters of Laguna Madre. He is an avid runner, having logged 45,000 miles.
- Plus, you'll enjoy our annual surprise experience! Each year, we do something special for our Exchange attendees. In the past we have hosted our attendees at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, had a private experience at the New York Stock Exchange, had batting practice at Fenway Park and chartered a Delta plane for a surprise dinner. You don’t want to miss on this year's plan.
WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY
"We learn new lessons each year that we implement in our business practices. After hearing John this year, we are better equipped to handle difficult situations with employees. Our business in the next 12 months will more than pay for the money we spend on Exchange."
– Don Howe, President and Founder, Howe Insurance Services
“I’ve attended ten Exchange events since 2001 and have shared everything I’ve learned with my team. We have gone through a paradigm shift that has empowered individual and team talents in ways we never thought were possible.”
– Greg Smith, CEO, Compco Industries
“Our business grows to the extent we do, so when I wrote out my personal development plan, I had to put Exchange on it. Spending time with John in very small groups and asking him direct questions – it’s amazing what we learn there.”
– Dianna Kokoszka, President of MAPS Coaching / Keller Williams
“Exchange has been a powerful resource to help me grow as a leader in our business, in my church, and with my family! John’s content continues to refresh and educate. It is exciting and so applicable!”
– Tom Furrer, President & CEO, TWF Industries, Inc.
If you would like more information about registering, please contact Stephanie Holcombe, our Exchange Concierge, at (404) 550-7028 or email@example.com.