Attend John's Exclusive Event With World-Class Speakers In An Intimate Environment
Join John for an experiential and exclusive leadership event.
Exchange is a three - day leadership event unlike anything you've ever experienced, allowing you to:
- Connect directly with leadership expert and best-selling author, John Maxwell. The relaxed and intimate setting allows you to relate with John one-on-one.
- Focus on your issues and your agenda with our extensive Q&A time. We commit that John will address all of your leadership questions by the conclusion of the event.
- Meet other senior leaders investing in their own leadership growth. Develop professional relationships and lasting friendships with like-minded leaders who can add value to your own growth.
- Enjoy the experiential learning process. Attendees have the opportunity to take part in a variety of experiences unavailable to the general public. Past Exchange experiences have included a private concert with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, dinner at the New York Stock Exchange, and batting practice at Fenway Park!
"We learn new lessons each year that we implement in our business practices. After hearing John this year, we are better equipped to handle difficult situations with employess. Our business in the next 12 months will more than pay for the money we spend on Exchange."
—Don Howe, President and Founder, Howe Insurance Services
“I’ve attended ten Exchange events since 2001 and have shared everything I’ve learned with my team. We have gone through a paradigm shift that has empowered individual and team talents in ways we never thought were possible.”
– Greg Smith, CEO, Compco Industries
“Our business grows to the extent we do, so when I wrote out my personal development plan, I had to put Exchange on it. Spending time with John in very small groups and asking him direct questions – it’s amazing what we learn there.”
– Dianna Kokoszka, President of MAPS Coaching / Keller Williams
“Exchange has been a powerful resource to help me grow as a leader in our business, in my church, and with my family! John’s content continues to refresh and educate. It is exciting and so applicable!”
– Tom Furrer, President & CEO, TWF Industries, Inc.
Deadline & Pricing
Early Bird: $8,000 (Deadline is July 1, 2014.)
SIGN UP HERE! Or for more information contact Sarah Weeks, our Exchange Concierge, at (678) 387-2829 or email@example.com.
Andy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries (NPM). Each Sunday, more than 36,000 people attend NPM’s five Atlanta-area churches. Andy’s books include How to Be Rich, Deep & Wide, and Enemies of the Heart. Andy and his wife, Sandra, live in Alpharetta, Georgia, and have three grown children.
Edward H. Bastian is president of Delta Air Lines and a member of the company’s Board of Directors. Ed directs a team focused on strengthening Delta’s solid foundation through strategic innovation, debt reduction, revenue growth and bolstering the airline’s global network. Ed also is a member of the Boards of Directors for Aeromexico, GOL and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
David G. Salyers
David is Vice President of Marketing for Chick-fil-A, Inc., a fast growing, Atlanta based fast food restaurant chain which originated and specializes in chicken sandwiches. The chain, with more than 1,800 locations in 39 states and Washington D.C., has experienced 46 years of consecutive sales increases with 2013 sales reaching $5.1 Billion.
Arthur Blank is Owner & Chairman of the Atlanta Falcons and MLS Atlanta, and Co-Founder of The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer. When he retired as Co-Chairman of The Home Depot in 2001, the company was a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and one of Fortune magazine’s “Global Most Admired Companies,” and ranked number one in social responsibility in a Harris Interactive poll.
Mark Miller is vice president for organizational effectiveness at Chick-fil-A, Inc. He began his Chick-fil-A career as an hourly team member in 1977 and joined the corporate staff in 1978. He previously served in leadership roles in Corporate Communications, Field Operations, Quality and Customer Satisfaction, and Training and Development.
He is also the author of “The Secret of Teams” and The Heart of Leadership” and coauthor of “The Secret” and “Great Leaders Grow.” Mark’s books now have more than half a million copies in print. His influence is multiplied by his live teaching events around the world and his influential and highly rated GreatLeadersserve.org leadership blog.