Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
John Maxwell believes that the greatest lessons we learn in life are from our losses. Everyone experiences loss, but not everyone learns from it.
In Sometimes You Win--Sometimes You Learn, Dr. Maxwell explores the most common lessons we learn when we experience loss.
He then explains how to turn a set-back into a step forward by examining the eleven elements that make up the DNA of Those Who Learn:
1. Humility - The Spirit of Learning
2. Reality - The Foundation of Learning
3. Responsibility - The First Step of Learning
4. Improvement - The Focus of Learning
5. Hope - The Motivation of Learning
6. Teachability - The Pathway of Learning
7. Adversity - The Catalyst of Learning
8. Problems - The Opportunities of Learning
9. Bad Experiences - The Perspective for Learning
10. Change - The Price of Learning
11. Maturity - The Value of Learning
Learning is not easy during down times; it takes discipline to do the right thing when everything is wrong. This book provides a roadmap to doing just that.
As John Maxwell often points out--experience isn't the best teacher; evaluated experience is.