True leadership isn't a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. In this 12-session, dvd training curriculum, leadership guru John Maxwell teaches participant the five stages of leadership and explains how to maximize each one to become more influential, respected and successful:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
For each level, John discusses the upsides and downsides associated with leading at that level as well as the beliefs and behaviors necessary to move from level to level.
11 sessions of John Maxwell-led training
1 facilitator guide including:
facilitator instructional guide
answers to John’s fill-in-the-blank teaching notes
a final 12th wrap-up session with impactful discussion & activities
1 participant guide
Need more Participant Guide? CLICK HERE
This product is not available for commercial use without prior written permission by The John Maxwell Company.