Yesterday, I shared a brand-new teaching on Facebook about what the best leaders do well during a crisis. As we all find our way through these rapidly changing times, I’m committed to sharing my thoughts with you as often as I can and using every tool at my disposal to provide practical teachings that help you.
Below you’ll find the video I shared yesterday, as well as a short fill-in-the-blank outline to help you keep track of the main teaching points. I hope you’ll watch because I believe it will add value to your leadership during the days ahead.
I love you, and together we will get through this.
3 Crisis Comments:
- A crisis ______________ us.
- A crisis reveals who the ___________ ______________ are.
- A crisis tests a leader’s _________________.
- Understand _______________________.
- Embrace ______________ ______________________.
- Communicate ________________________.
- Think _________________________.
- Embrace __________________________.
- Show ____________________________.
- Focus on ____________________________ change.
moves; real leaders; competence; context; good values; effectively; creatively; technology; humility; constructive