Last week we had a lot of fun celebrating the release of Everyone Communicates, Few Connect. Between March 30 and April 1, I was able to give away over 40 signed copies on Twitter.
Now, after a weekend break to focus on the hope and celebration of Easter, I’m looking forward to giving away even more books.
Today we launch the BIG Giveaway on John Maxwell on Leadership!
And it’s for a lot more than 40 books. My publisher, Thomas Nelson, has offered to give away 20 cases of ECFC to 20 lucky blog commenters!
How would YOU use one case (24 copies) of ECFC to improve the connecting skills of people in your sphere of influence?
- Share them with your inner circle?
- Give them to volunteers?
- Lead a book club with fellow students of communication?
Share your creative idea, and you just might WIN!
(residents of the United States and Canada only)
Leave a comment on this post by April 12, 12:00AM EDT describing your idea for how to use a case of books. If you want, you can even shoot a video as part of your comment, put it on YouTube or another video-sharing site, and link to it in your comment. Just be creative!
Next week, representatives from Thomas Nelson will choose their 20 favorite ideas to win one case of books each.
Then I’ll announce winners here and also contact them by email.
It’s that easy. Think of an idea, come back here, and describe it in a blog comment!
- Only commenters with a valid email address will be eligible.
- Entries must be posted as a comment here on my blog, not via Facebook, email or any other method.
- Books are unsigned.
- Books are hardcover editions in English.
- Open to participants in the United States and Canada only.
- Winners chosen at the sole discretion of Thomas Nelson (not by John C. Maxwell or his representatives).
I can’t wait to see your ideas!
Remember the deadline: 12 April, 2010, 12AM EDT.
COMMENTS ON THIS POST ARE NOW CLOSED.